Tuesday, February 13, 2007

While we wait...

So as of 11:32 pm I still have no offers to trade my longboard for a bike. One person did offer to buy the longboard for $100 but that's too low seeing as I bought it for over $200 this past year. I'm not ready to part with it for that price.

In the meantime, I've been living in my office, because there is so much work to do. I work for the newspaper at the University of San Francisco and have been pouring myself into the project. On Sunday night I came back from the office at 3am and worked on a spanish project for school until 4:30. Que deficil! I manipulated the photograph of my office in photoshop so that the contrast is bumped way up and blended the original layer and the contrasty layer together.

As far as the mission of my blog, I did venture out into the tempest that was San Francisco this past weekend to dine at a great little North Beach restaurant, L'Ostera del forno, check out my restaurant review on the Foghorn's web site. I got soaking wet but the food was nice.

No comments: